Tells the story of Solomon Northup, a free black man who was abducted in Washington, D.C., and forced to spend the next twelve years of his life in captivity as a slave on a Louisiana cotton plantation.
- CHV rating: 14A.
- Classement de la Régie du cinéma Québec: 13+.
- In English, French, or Spanish with optional Spanish subtitles.
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- SDH (Subtitled for the deaf and hard-of-hearing)
- Northup, Solomon, 1808-1863?
From the community
There are no comments from the community on this title
More from the community
Community lists featuring this title
There are no community lists featuring this title
There are no quotations from this title